Calling all PR pros in the making − RB Oppenheim Associates (RBOA) is looking to recruit a few outstanding students for our digital marketing and public relations fall internship program! An RBOA digital marketing and public relations internship will provide you with valuable professional opportunities to:
- Gain hands-on experience executing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Strengthen your skills in traditional public relations and publicity.
- Apply social media, web, video and graphic design skills to real-life clients and campaigns.
- Participate in client meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Attend networking and career development events with industry professionals.
- Gain confidence and a competitive edge in the job market.
- Build your portfolio.
- Have fun while improving your digital marketing skills.
- Superior writing skills
- Experience with social media and digital platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, Constant Contact, WordPress)
- Willingness to learn
- A 3.0 GPA or higher
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite
- Video editing experience (optional)
Are you interested in joining our team? Send your resume, cover letter, fall schedule and 2-3 non-academic writing samples* to Adrianne Miller no later than Friday, August 10. Good luck!
*Note: Appropriate writing samples include news or magazine articles, blog posts, web copy, brochures, newsletters and press materials (releases, advisories, pitch messages, etc.).
To learn more about RBOA, please visit http://www.rboa.com/.