LAT Creative is seeking a part-time graphic designer. The designer will work directly with agency principal Lynne Takacs to provide support in developing campaigns for a variety of clients that range from private and publicly held firms to local non-profits.
Founded in 2010, LAT Creative is a boutique communications and graphic design firm known for creating clever, award-winning branding and marketing campaigns. With clients ranging from large statewide associations to local nonprofits and businesses, LAT Creative provides clients with solutions to reach their audiences and delivers the strategy to make their campaigns a success.
What you can expect:
- To work on projects that will be seen. From social media to billboards and event collateral, folks in the Big Bend Region and beyond will view the work you will assist with.
- To work on projects that matter. Helping great causes is important at LAT Creative and one of the ways we give back is by assisting several local nonprofits in messaging and design. From getting the word out about local human service agencies to trying to end pet overpopulation, the chance to make a difference in our community is alive and well at this firm.
- Mentoring. While quality and deadlines matter, I don’t expect you to be an expert and am ready to assist you in any way I can. You can expect that your first drafts will require edits. However, you can also expect to be told why and shown examples of what works and doesn’t in the real world. In addition to sharpening your skills, you can also expect to learn how to apply the creative process to real life while meeting the needs and expectations of a variety of clients.
- Payment. Your time matters to me. This entry level, part-time position pays $12 an hour and a flexible schedule.
What LAT is looking for:
- Candidates should be studying graphic design or a related subject and be proficient in using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Have an eye for detail and an unabashed love for white space. No matter the project, clean design should always be their goal;
- Should understand the importance of deadlines and possess a teachable spirit; and
- Be creative and have a natural inclination to bring ideas to the table.
If you are interested in a part-time position at LAT Creative, please email a message outlining why you think you would be a good fit along with your resume and design portfolio/samples to Lynne@LATcreative.com.