Faculty, alumni and PhD candidates from the Florida State University’s School of Information (FSU iSchool) will attend and present at the iConference 2017, in Wuhan, China March 22-25. The conference theme is: Effect-Expand-Evolve: Global collaboration across the Information Community. The conference will bring together information scholars, researchers and professionals from around the world to share in high-quality research presentations.
Here’s where you can find FSU faculty, students and alumni at the conference:
Juried Poster Session Thurs, March 23 5:00 – 6:30PM
- FSU iSchool faculty Besiki Stvilia; alumni Dong Joon Lee (Texas A&M University) and Shuheng Wu (Queens College, The City University of New York). Studying Service and Metadata Models of Research Information Management Systems
- FSU iSchool faculty Shuyuan Mary Ho and FSU iSchool doctoral candidate Cheryl Lynn Booth. Does the Cloud have a Silver Lining? Privacy Concerns and Perceived Risk in Cloud Technology Adoption
- FSU iSchool faculty Gary Burnett and Sanghee Oh, FSU iSchool alumus Jongwook Lee (Kongju National University, Korea) and iSchool doctoral candidate Fang Wang A Framework for Studying Motivations for Self-archiving on Academic Social Network Sites
- FSU iSchool alumna Annette Goldsmith (University of Washington Information School). Why We Need More Translated Children’s Books from China: Addressing the One-Way Street of Translation in the United States
- FSU iSchool alumna Ji Hei Kang (Dongduk Women’s University, Korea). Interoperable Data Science at iSchools—How Do iSchools Expand Their Horizons?
Preliminary Papers 4: March 24 8:30 – 10:30AM
- FSU iSchool doctoral candidate Hengyi Fu. Categorization of Musicology Questions from Community-based Q&A Site using Latent Dirichlet Allocation
Preliminary Papers 9: Friday, March 24 3:30 – 5:00PM
- FSU iSchool faculty Gary Burnett. Knowledge Creation, Qualitative Methods
Colloquium Saturday, March 25 8:30 -12:00 PM
- FSU iSchool faculty Kathy Burnett. Early Career Colloquium