IT Interns will have the opportunity to get hands on experience working in the Information Technology department. This summer internship will feature real world project work on one of our IT teams. Interns will have the opportunity to contribute to and meet deliverables on important projects. Project assignments will be made by IT leadership to best meet the needs of the business.Intern Positions Include The Following
- Model ethical behavior and execute job responsibilities in accordance with Citizens’ core values, ethics and information protection policies
- Experience and participate in the daily workings of assigned IT departments
- Work on special projects with defined tasks both individually and alongside a group to support various IT departments
- Analyze data and results to assist in recommendations for business process improvement and other project work
- Build business and professional skills that will prepare intern for future positions
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn
Required Education And Experience
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or field with skills transferable to position.OR
- Pursuit of a technical certification at an accredited organization
- Junior or Senior status
Physical Requirements: This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, hear and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer (4 or more hours per day).This is a seasonal employment position and is not eligible for participation in our benefits programs.Citizens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerRelocation Assistance is not available for this position.
- Financial Services
- Government Administration