An internship at KRC Research is a perfect opportunity to become immersed in the field of opinion research and gain invaluable hands-on business experience. KRC interns work directly with project teams assisting with research design, execution, and analysis. All KRC Research internships are paid ($15/hour for college graduates, $12/hour for undergraduate students) and include extensive training opportunities. We highly value our interns and their contributions. In fact, the vast majority of our entry level staff started their career at KRC as interns.
About KRC Research
A member of the Interpublic Group of companies (NYSE: IPG), KRC Research is a leading full-service global strategic market research firm. We specialize in public opinion research designed to drive strategy, start conversations, and measure success. KRC’s work spans the healthcare, corporate, consumer, technology, and financial industries. We work with both our sister agencies (including Weber Shandwick, Golin, and FutureBrand) and direct-to-KRC clients. Headquartered in Washington DC, KRC has offices in New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Cologne
- Must be a graduate student, recent college graduate or current/rising college senior. Preference for current graduate students.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30+ hours per week, with a strong preference for those who can work full-time (40 hours per week).
- Must have superior analytical, writing, and project management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Must have significant internship/work experience. (Experience in opinion research is not required.)
- Should have an interest in market research including work with data analysis and visualization.
Start Date: September 6th, 2016
End Date: December 30th, 2016 (flexible)
We are currently accepting applications for openings in Washington, DC. Please submit an online application, resume, cover letter, and writing sample of your choice (Word and PowerPoint encouraged). Applications will be considered until positions are filled, but we encourage you to apply early. We will begin considering candidates in July.
KRC Research is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. KRC Research recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.