The marketing department for the FSU Libraries is looking for a self-motivated student who is passionate about writing, social media, marketing, video and photography. Must be a detail oriented person. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. If you enjoy using your creativity, bringing new ideas to the table and creating overly awesome work, this position might be for you. Up to 10 hours per week.
- Write and submit press releases within the style and brand guidelines of the FSU Libraries.
- Meet with departmental leaders and develop content for blogs, news articles to showcase the FSU Libraries initiatives.
- Participate in weekly marketing brainstorm sessions.
- Assist with social media, including posts, developing paid ad’s, event creation, reporting on analytics.
- Work with marketing team to write content/copy for web and traditional media.
- Photography and Video at events, or to support press release of blog entry.
- All other marketing and administrative duties as assigned.
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Be highly skilled at paying attention to the details
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be willing to think creatively and outside of the box
- Multi-tasking a huge plus
- Basic Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel knowledge
- Social Media Marketing
- General knowledge of video editing and photo editing software
- Able to shoot and edit video.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org