To support the Marketing & Communications Department, CareerSource Capital Region is seeking a dynamic student who wants an intern experience that will aid his/ her long-term professional development.
- Internship positions are scheduled to intern 15 hours per week.
- CareerSource Capital Region is flexible with scheduling intern hours around class schedules.
- This position will receive a $33 per week stipend.
- Location: CareerSource Capital Region, Administrative Office, 325 John Knox Road, Tallahassee
- Criminal background screen required and CareerSource Capital Region participates in the E-Verify system
- Junior, Senior or Graduate-level student in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, etc.
- Strong writing ability to write website, newsletter, marketing copy, radio scripts, etc.
- Familiarity with social media posting (including social media management tools such as Hootsuite)
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Writing copy for various media
- Assisting with social media campaigns
- Compiling paid and social media coverage reports
- Creating new communication strategies
- Designing new marketing collateral
Contact Charlotte Brown, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 617-4504.