Founded in 1992, VR provides elections management services focused on the integrity of the registration and reporting processes. Today VR Systems serves elections clients in states around the US and 64 of 67 counties within Florida. The company, headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, with a regional office in Matthews, North Carolina, is 100 percent employee owned (ESOP) by its approximately 40 employees. Its suite of products and services include the EViD electronic pollbook, the Voter Focus elections management solution, VR Tower web management services and ELM online election worker training.
VR is seeking an individual with excellent writing and research abilities to support the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be motivated, a self-starter, and open to learning a variety of new skills. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, who is a strong writer and creative thinker. We offer a flexible team based environment with the opportunity to produce meaningful work. This position will interface with both internal and external customers.
Minimum: Pursuing a college degree.
- Writing content for blogs, websites, customer case studies, newsletters
- Conducting market research and analysis through various methodologies
- Interfacing with internal and external customers as needed to support marketing goals
- Social media and PR support as needed
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Experience with website content development
- Candidate must have an understanding of business needs
- Familiarity with SEO and various Social Media platforms a plus
Hourly rate: $12.50
Verification of US employment eligibility is required. Submit your resume and other pertinent materials (transcripts, cover letter, code examples, etc.) to: email@example.com