Seminole Dining Graphic Design Intern
The Seminole Dining Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting in the fulfillment of the Marketing Department’s creative and design goals. Special projects could include the design and integration of digital e-Blasts, web graphics, artwork for social media, print media, and any other marketing collateral and projects as assigned by the manager(s) of the department. Candidate must possess a creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process.
The candidate is expected to complete his or her internship for at least the length of one semester of the FSU school year. The position is paid and can be taken with the intention of earning college course credit. The Intern will be considered for possible continuation of internship at the end of each semester.
Major Activities, Key Results, and Deliverables
- Assist with the production of digital and print artwork/collateral for the campaigning of Meal Plans, Events, Tabling, Concessions, etc.
- Meet with marketing managers weekly to discuss the creative direction of marketing/advertising goals.
- Potentially assist with the sales and customer service around campus.
- Other various office duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Empathy to work with diverse customers, staff, managers, and authorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- 1-2 years of Graphic Design experience or be pursuing a career in Graphic Design.
- Highly organized, creative and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong planning and project management competencies.
- Creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process.
Apply to Heather Young, Marketing Director of Seminole Dining at email@example.com