Are you passionate about your Instagram aesthetic? Do you love sharing the latest food videos with your Friends on Facebook? Is your Twitter feed lit? We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join the Social Media Team in our Downtown Miami office this summer, and you could be the right fit.
Assists in photoshoots.
Participates in creative brainstorm process.
Drafts call agendas, meeting notes and recaps, with review by supervisor.
Composes listicle and round-up style blog content for GRNRM Blogs.
Assists community management team in follower farming and maintenance of FAQ documents.
Elevates social red flags to appropriate senior team member.
Organizes collateral for monthly reports and campaigns using Google Drive.
Carries out competitor research and compiles lists for engagement.
Aids in visual content creation using Canva, Photoshop, Premiere and more.
Commitment of 15 hours per week through Summer 2018.
3.0 GPA or higher preferred.
Must have completed their sophomore year.
To apply for the Social Media Intern position, please send a cover letter, resume and answers to the below questionnaire via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Summer Internship.” Applications close on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 6:00 PM. If you have any questions, please contact Lucy Coomer at email@example.com.
Please submit with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role.
- What is your current course schedule?
- Have you taken any classes in marketing, communications, public relations, business or advertising?
- Why do you want to intern here?
- What qualifications do you have that relate to the position?
- Give an example from a previous job where you’ve shown initiative.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years, 10 years, from now?
- What specific skills that you have acquired or used in previous jobs relate to this position?
- Describe a problem that you have had to deal with, how did you handle it?
- What are your top three favorite brands on Instagram?
- Have noticed any especially creative Facebook ad campaigns lately? Which one? What caught your eye?