The Division of Student Affairs (DSA) Marketing and Communications Office offers a web internship to an undergraduate student. Student must be working towards a degree in an appropriate area of specialization (Communications, Media Production, Media/Communication Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology, etc.).
expectations of the web/media intern include, but are not limited to the following:
• The web intern will work under the direction and supervision of the Communication Specialist in a Webmaster role to maintain the web sites of the units comprising Oglesby Union and Student Affairs using a text editor or WordPress.
• Assist with managing Oglesby Union and Student Affairs events on university calendaring system.
• Collect content from the various units comprising Oglesby Union to be included on their respective websites. Help develop and maintain content for the Union’s web presence.
• The web intern will capture and edit photographs and video for use on websites.
• Must be able to follow W3C standards for web development.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• The web intern must be able to follow instructions, adhere to policy guidelines.
The undergraduate web intern must be able to interact and communicate well with other students and represent the department to campus and non-campus groups effectively.
This position is non-paid.
Contact Gina Miller, Web & Social Media Manager, Division of Student Affairs Marketing & Communications if interested in opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org 850-645-1223