The College of Communication & Information (CCI) is looking for students in STEM majors to serve as classroom assistants for FSU iCamp.
FSU iCamp will serve rising 9th-12th graders from local Leon and Gadsden counties.
The camp will be held June 18 – Aug 3 (with the exception of the July 4th holiday week).
Camp hours are Mon-Thurs 8:30a – 4:30p and Friday 8:30a – 12:30p., and selected students will be placed on shifts to cover camp hours.
- Assist classroom instructors as needed with instructional materials
- Assist with student pick-up/ drop-off hours
- Chaperone students to daily activities (i.e., lunch, field trips, career and other on-campus activities)
- Serve as student mentors
- Assist with collection of administrative forms
- Serve as a resource for students and parents in the program
- GPA greater than 3.0
- Be a current FSU student majoring in STEM (technology and computing majors preferred)
- Timeliness for attendance and performing tasks
- Ability to work with high school students
- Ability to communicate verbally
Classroom assistants will be given a one-time pay at the conclusion of the project.
Interested students should submit their resume to email@example.com by April 24, 2018.
Hiring will be contingent upon a background check, which is necessary for working with secondary students.