Marketing Communications SPECIALIST
To assist with varied types of sales and marketing communications that effectively represent the company’s products and services to customers and prospects.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of all corporate website content.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of all corporate product and services marketing materials including but not limited to Product Data Sheets, Whitepapers, Brochures, etc.
- Research, write, and develop printed material as part of corporate advertising campaign.
- Develop and coordinate multimedia packages, letters and brochures for particular assignments.
- Develop and maintain corporate literature.
- Develop direct mail programs, as dictated by particular assignments.
- Develop advertising text and layouts with internal and external resources as may be required.
- Convey and maintain corporate standards as it relates to corporate image and corporate message.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, management information systems, advertising or journalism.
- At least three years of solid writing and editing experience, preferably with software products and services.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Ability to work and take initiative in an agile environment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher
- Proficient in Adobe Suite including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Proficient in Social Media tools including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Company – Datamaxx (www.datamaxx.com)
Send Resumes to: email@example.com