Reports to: EVP, Marketing & Product Management
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Position Type: Full-Time
The Web Specialist is an integral part of the Datamaxx Marketing Team, developing, designing and managing multiple websites. The web specialist also works with our graphic design and marketing team members in the development, setup and troubleshooting of online tools such as blogs, forms, Flash-based collateral materials including videos; email marketing programs; social media tools; and analytics tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Be responsible for all company websites, including content upload and maintenance, quality control, construction of new pages, and search engine optimization.
* Work with our graphic design and marketing team members in the development, setup, and troubleshooting of online tools such as blogs; forms; Flash-based collateral materials including videos; email marketing programs; social media tools; and analytics tools.
* Monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards, and research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary.
* Experience with Adobe Suite design programs including Fireworks, Photoshop and Flash.
* Experience with WordPress.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Sharepoint Services or Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server and Microsoft Silverlight a Plus.
* A Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years experience or equivalent experience in web development.
* Must have superior communication, management, and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
* The ability to work well in a team environment, but can also self-direct and work independently.
* Self-motivated, reliable, and innovative.
* Applicants must pass a FBI background/fingerprint check.