The Robert B. Greenblatt, M.D. Library of Augusta University invites applications for the position of Allied Health Sciences Librarian at the faculty rank of Instructor. The primary focus of this full-time, non-tenure track faculty position is to provide customized library services to the College of Allied Health Sciences faculty, students and staff.
The Allied Health Sciences Librarian provides personalized and customized research and education support via an embedded service model to the College of Allied Health Sciences. The successful candidate will develop customized instruction, both in-person and online, throughout the allied health curriculum. This position will be responsible for providing specialized reference and research consultations for allied health faculty, students and/or clinicians. The Allied Health Sciences Librarian will work collaboratively with library faculty to facilitate instruction, collection development, distance education and emerging instructional technology within the department and university. This position is responsible for providing information services to distance students.
Specifically, the Allied Health Sciences Librarian:
- Provides health information literacy instruction and research instruction and assistance
- Engages in an embedded service model for College of Allied Health Sciences faculty, students and staff
- Collaborates with library faculty to support instruction, distance education and emerging instructional technology
- Participates in service to Augusta University Libraries, the profession and Augusta University
- Demonstrates a capacity for scholarly productivity
- Provides assistance and instruction in person and in the virtual environment
For more details and to apply please visit: https://erecruit.augusta.edu/psp/hrp461/SS/HRSS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=15202&PostingSeq=1