The Mayfield Group
The Mayfield Group internship program is an excellent opportunity for a rewarding and hands-on role in public relations efforts for clients in the hospitality and lifestyle brand industry. This internship is a part-time, unpaid internship and requires a minimum of 10 hours each week. There are multiple internship positions available in the fall.
The Mayfield Group is a full-service, boutique public relations firm dedicated to the luxury lifestyle market. With particular emphasis in travel, culinary and consumer public relations, The Mayfield Group has a reputation for excellent personal service, combined with a strong history of producing targeted results. Specializing in brand development, public and media relations and strategic partnerships, The Mayfield Group team has more than 20 years of combined marketing experience.
Support the firm in providing clients with integrated public relation campaigns.
- · Research and maintain targeted media lists
- · Research and identify editorial and award opportunities
- · Prepare editorial and promotional reports
- · Develop and maintain social media content based on established strategy
- · Participate in internal PR strategy meetings
- · Assist in pitching editorial and promotional pitches
- · Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or iWork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong researcher and writer
- Organization and time management
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and proactively involved in projects
- Senior or master level students preferred
How to apply:
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to Autumn Mayfield at email@example.com.