Suncoast Information Specialists
Call for Applications: Scholarships to Attend 2012 FLA Conference, April 18-20.
Application deadline: February 1, 2012
Announcement of winners: February 10, 2012
Suncoast Information Specialists is accepting applications for two student and one librarian/staff scholarship to attend the 2012 Florida Library Association Conference at Wyndham Resort, Orlando, Florida. The maximum amount of the award is $150.
- Student Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s program in Library Science at an ALA accredited institution in the state of Florida.
- Librarian or Staff Applicants must be employed in a Florida Library.
- Applicants must be members of Suncoast Information Specialists, or obtain membership at the time of submission. http://www.suninfospec.org/membership
Librarian/Staff & Student Requirements
- Successful grant recipients will share their experiences at the conference with fellow SIS members by writing an article for the bi-monthly SIS newsletter.
- Grant Recipients will submit an expense report following the conference for reimbursement up to $150.
- Please submit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission is February 1, 2012.
- Winners will be notified on February 10, 2012.
The applications can be found at http://www.suninfospec.org/awards
If you have any additional questions, please contact the SIS Scholarship Committee Chair, Jessica Riggins at email@example.com