Last year, FSU School of Communication faculty member and alumnus Dr. John DuBard (’93, Ph.D. Communication) was selected for the Inaugural Seminole 100 for his computer consulting firm, Advanced Systems Design. Additionally, Dave Fiore, Founder/CEO of Fiore Communications, is being recognized for the second year in a row. A total of ten College of Communication and Information alumni will be recognized for their success as entrepreneurs for the second annual Seminole 100.
Seminole 100 recognizes the 100 fastest growing FSU alumni-owned businesses in the United States. Each year, the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship at FSU College of Business, FSU Alumni Association, and EY honor these entrepreneurs for leading innovative and high-growing businesses.
Honorees and guests will gather March 2, 2019 at the University Center Club for a reception and awards dinner where the final rankings and countdown of the Seminole 100 will take place.
2019 Seminole 100 honorees from CCI include:
- Joseph Albano, EVP – Ardent Eagle Solutions
- Dave Fiore, Founder/CEO – Fiore Communications
- Amy Connor Karimipour, President – AK Consulting Group
- Andrew McNeill, Founder/CEO – American Meetings, Inc.
- Kimberly Burns Pautsch, Owner – Lucky Goat Coffee
- Brian Rode, Owner – Premiere Computer Solutions
- Robert Rogers, Owner – Hadjo Media
- Joel Silver, CEO – Silver Productions
- Matthew Thompson, Managing Partner – Madison Social and Social Catering and Events
- Allison Williams, Owner/Founder – Williams Law Group, LLC
Click here to view the full list of honorees.