Reports To: Director of Education and Training Systems
Position Location: Tallahassee main office
Position Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM or 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday – Friday
Travel: Very Little (less than 10 days /year)
In this exciting role, you will design, create, publish and maintain training materials and programs for the internal staff, customers, & prospects under the direction of the Director of Education and Training Systems.
You can expect the following responsibilities. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Work with subject matter experts and training initiative requestors to design a course structure suitable for the training need,
- Work with subject matter experts to create training materials and programs,
- QA training programs prior to launch,
- Administer training programs in the company learning management system (LMS),
- Create and upload training/marketing videos to company vimeo account,
- Work with subject matter experts to QA training programs post launch to ensure relevance & accuracy,
- Evaluate effectiveness of training materials & programs and make recommendations for updates,
- Provide reporting on training programs to management,
- Build completion certificates and upload to the LMS,
- Assist with the development of forms and documentation for process management,
- Facilitate/Coordinate on-site LIVE training events at both the Tallahassee, FL & Montgomery, AL corporate offices.
- Attend training workshops, webinars, &/or conferences.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years’ experience in training, marketing, graphic design or other creative field.
- Experience using excel to create and manipulate spreadsheets and reports.
- Basic knowledge of learning management systems.
- Knowledge of video editing software. (Experience with Camtasia or Filmora is preferred.)
- Ability to create forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Editing graphics using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Experience with google analytics.
- Basic use of HTML for website design.
- Experience using course authoring software.
- Experience with medical claims &/or billing.
- Enthusiasm, professionalism, creativity.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage one’s priorities.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to remain at the forefront of technology and training industry trends.
Extended periods of time sitting at desk and looking at monitors. Standing, sitting, kneeling, stooping, lifting, bending, climbing, twisting upper body, walking, pushing, pulling, occasional lifting and carrying of large boxes up to 25 lbs., listening, talking, use of telephone, exposure to computer monitor screens and repetitive data entry.
Must complete an assignment.
For questions regarding this position please contact Renée Durrance at (850) 402-3523. To apply for this position, you will need to email the following to hr@alphaII.com:
- Your Signed Cover letter
- Alpha II Application (Download from: https://www.alphaii.com/Home/Careers)
- Your Resume